RB Digital is now partnering with Caruthersville Public Library to provide RBdigital Magazines Value Collection, eAudiobook, and Streaming Video On Demand for Libraries here at home. This service features unlimited patron access to over 30,000 multi-access audiobook titles, popular current magazines and archival content for streaming and download with permanent checkout. eBooks are coming soon, also.
RBdigital App & Platform
Our RBdigital platform distributes the broadest array of digital content types in the industry―including audiobooks, magazines, and a range of entertainment services, educational offerings, and more―all in one powerful app.
Recorded Books brings the broadest array of digital content services together on the RBdigital platform. We can now offer patrons access to audiobooks, magazines, entertainment services, educational offerings, and more in one app.
Or download the RBdigital app from your favorite app store.
Once you have the app, you only have one log-in for all of this content in one place. All you need is your Caruthersville Public Library card!
Over 35,000 titles published by Recorded Books, as well as tens of thousands of premium audiobooks from other major publishers.
The largest collection of popular content and informative digital magazines.
Streaming video with unlimited access to thousands of titles:
Unlimited access to movies and television shows, British TV and film, Spanish telenovelas and movies, and concerts and music documentaries. This includes AcornTV, The Great Courses Library Collection, Stingray Quello, which brings full-length concerts and music documentaries, along with Over 1,500 of the most amazing live moments in music streamed on-demand to just about any digital device, along with IndieFlix movies and classic tv.
A comprehensive collection of online world language learning, art and music instruction, software training, and more.
Live and on-demand fitness, health, lifestyle, wellness, and personal development classes.
HeritageQuest® Online is a comprehensive treasury of American genealogical sources—rich in unique primary sources, local and family histories, convenient research guides, interactive census maps, and more.
Discover the amazing history of you with HeritageQuest Online. With more than 4.4 billion records, it delivers an essential collection of genealogical and historical sources—with coverage dating back to the 1700s—that can help people find their ancestors and discover a place’s past.
Powered by Ancestry®, this amazing collection consists of the following core data sets:
- Census collection contains over 700 million records from the U.S. Federal Census 1790-1940, and national censuses including Argentina, Netherlands, Czech Republic and several other countries.
- Books collection contains over 22,000 family and local histories, compiled genealogies, documentary collections, church records, military records, vital records, city and county histories, and more.
- City Directories with over 1.5 million records from various US city and county directories during 1821-1989.
- Military Records containing over 2 million records from selected state and country military records including the US Revolutionary War Pension and Bounty-Land Warrant Application Files 1800-1900, US Records of Confederate Prisoners of War 1861-1865, and US Remarried Widows Index to Pension Applications 1887-1942.
- Wills and Probate Records has more than 170 million pages from the largest collection of wills and probate records in the United States, with searchable records included from all 50 states spread over 337 years (1668-2005).
- Freedman’s Bank contains an index and original images of the Freedman’s Savings and Trust Company’s registers of Signatures of Depositors 1865-1871.
- US Serial Set (subset) contains more than 140,000 private relief actions, memorials, and petitions drawn from the records published “serial” fashion from the US Senate and House of Representatives 1769-1969.
- Maps & Photos includes US Indexed County Land Ownership Maps 1860-1910, US Enumeration District Maps and Descriptions 1940, US Indexed Early Land Ownership and Township Plats 1785-1898, and Library of Congress Photo Collection 1840-2000.
With a robust search interface, thumbnail images, hit highlighting, easy-to-use tools, and convenient in-library or remote access through the library portal, it’s easy to see why HeritageQuest continues to be one of the most recommended resources by family history publications and genealogists.
The clues are out there waiting. Let HeritageQuest Online help you to find them.
Please subscribe to our brand-new Caruthersville Public Library newsletter, along with Monthly updates to our “Sunday Movies at the Library”. These are located in the middle of our opt-in page, where you can also select from among several other book and media related subjects and genres to stay up to date on new books and materials, as well as what is coming up here at the library.