High School Equivalency Courses and Training MOLearns Adult Online Learning
Intro to MOLearns
MOLearns is a perfect solution for students who would like to reach their goal of earning a high school equivalence (HSE) but can’t regularly make it to traditional classes. Although all official testing must be done in an onsite classroom, you can do the rest of your studying on your computer according to your own schedule – day or night!
To be eligible for the program you must:
- be a Missouri resident
- be 17 years old or older and not currently enrolled in high school
- have the ability to go to an onsite class to take the placement tests
- study and communicate with your online teacher regularly
- return to an onsite class to re-test as required by your online instructor
- have and know how to use an email account
- have regular access to a computer with internet access
Please note: Smart phones and tablets are not recommended for online study at this time.
LearningExpress Library helps libraries improve the lives of their patrons every day through a highly-acclaimed eLearning solution that provides support to students and professionals for academic skill-building, standardized test prep, career certification test prep and more.
Targeted Learning Centers Include
- College admissions and placement exams (ACT, SAT, AP, and TOEFL)
- Academic skills-improvement for 4th grade skills-level through college (reading, writing, math, science)
- Graduate School Admissions exams (GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MAT and MCAT)
- Adult learning (reading, writing, math, science and more)
- High school equivalency (GED, HiSET, and TASC) test prep
- U.S. citizenship test prep in English and Spanish
- Spanish content available for the GED test and academic skills improvement
- Career occupational certification exam prep
- Easy-to-use website navigation
- Responsive design for mobile devices
- Guidance pages and personalized learning roadmap
- Individualized study plans
- Secure personal portfolio
- Timed and untimed practice tests
- Instant test and essay scoring
- Detailed answer explanations
- Downloadable e-books
- Unlimited remote access
- Add-on centers available for Computer Skills and Job & Career
Tutorials, Practice Tests and More
This flagship LearningExpress product is comprised of a comprehensive selection of interactive online tutorials, practice tests, articles, e-books, and high-stakes test preparation — modeled after official tests. LearningExpress Library is designed to help students and professionals at all levels of learning achieve their educational and career-related goals.
Patrons will need to create an account at the library and can then use that account for access from anywhere.
Computer Skills Center:
• More than 100 self-directed video tutorials for commonly used software applications from Adobe, Microsoft and the Windows operating system.
• Engaging, self-paced videos where you can save progress and return at your convenience.
Resume and Cover Letter Builder:
• More than 200 expert-developed resumes covering a range of occupations and preparation levels
• Build your own or filter templates.
Assisted Resume Writing
Context-sensitive resume writing tips; Intelligent search resume samples.
Manage Multiple Resumes
Create and manage multiple resumes; Tailor your resume to fit each specific job.
Organize Resume Sections
Rich selection of predefined resume sections; Easily sort sections with drag-drop.
Customizable Resume Templates
Adjustable resume fonts and sizes; Real-time preview of final resume design.
Multiple Download Formats
Download resume in PDF, Word, Html, and Text formats; Send resume directly in email.
Share Resume Online
Get an instant online resume website; Share profile on Social Media.