Students Online Resources
A free driver education program includes the following state-specific information:
- 10 car practice tests
- 6 motorcycle practice tests
- 3 CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) practice tests
- 3 online driver’s manuals (car, motorcycle, CDL)
- An FAQ section with detailed answers to 100+ DMV-related questions
LearningExpress Library helps libraries improve the lives of their patrons every day through a highly-acclaimed eLearning solution that provides support to students and professionals for academic skill-building, standardized test prep, career certification test prep and more.
Targeted Learning Centers Include
- College admissions and placement exams (ACT, SAT, AP, and TOEFL)
- Academic skills-improvement for 4th grade skills-level through college (reading, writing, math, science)
- Graduate School Admissions exams (GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MAT and MCAT)
- Adult learning (reading, writing, math, science and more)
- High school equivalency (GED, HiSET, and TASC) test prep
- U.S. citizenship test prep in English and Spanish
- Spanish content available for the GED test and academic skills improvement
- Career occupational certification exam prep
- Easy-to-use website navigation
- Responsive design for mobile devices
- Guidance pages and personalized learning roadmap
- Individualized study plans
- Secure personal portfolio
- Timed and untimed practice tests
- Instant test and essay scoring
- Detailed answer explanations
- Downloadable e-books
- Unlimited remote access
- Add-on centers available for Computer Skills and Job & Career
Tutorials, Practice Tests and More
This flagship LearningExpress product is comprised of a comprehensive selection of interactive online tutorials, practice tests, articles, e-books, and high-stakes test preparation — modeled after official tests. LearningExpress Library is designed to help students and professionals at all levels of learning achieve their educational and career-related goals.
Patrons will need to create an account at the library and can then use that account for access from anywhere
Are you or someone you know preparing to become a United States citizen? If so, ProCitizen from Pronunciator has the help you need. Learn all about democracy, how the U.S. government works, American history and geography, and brush up your English reading and writing skills at the same time. Learn by watching videos, practice with drills and take quizzes to help you know when you are ready to take the exam.
Duolingo is the world’s most popular way to learn a language. It’s 100% free, fun and science-based. Practice online on duolingo.com or on the apps.
Pronunciator is a language-learner database containing 87 languages, and growing. There is also ESL taught in 55 non-English languages. Each language has an average of over 9,600 instructional phrases, which means years of possible activities. Uniquely, Pronunciator also offers the ability to learn any language in any other language – making for 4,785 possible course combinations.